I have a really simple and easy to make home-made chocolate masque recipe just in time for Valentine’s day! I know of reputable skin product companies that have pretty pricey chocolate masques in their line. This one will only cost a few penny’s on the dollar to make.
Here’s the recipe:
1. 1 Tablespoon of Raw Cacao Powder (You can use regular cocoa powder such as Hershey’s etc. with great results!)
2. 1 Teaspoon of Organic Honey (Regular honey will do just fine! Still has excellent benefits)
3. 1/2 Teaspoon of Organic Coconut Oil
Blend ingredients until smooth, masque will be consistency of frosting. Thick is good!
Smooth all over face and throat. Leave on for at least 10 minutes. You can leave on as long as you like, but I must warn that if your skin is warm or the climate is warm, it may start to drip a little! Have fun making your masque!
RAW HONEY BENEFITS:
- Great for oily acneic skin
- dehydrated skin
- Anti-aging benefits
- Raw Honey has enzymes that stimulate cell renewal and make the skin glow!
COCONUT OIL BENEFITS:
- Antioxidant rich
- Cell renewal
- Aids in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
RAW CACAO POWDER BENEFITS:
- High in antioxidants to block harmful free-radicals
- High in skin-protecting vitamins like magnesium and vitamin C
- Healthy Omega 6 fatty acid that promotes cellular healing
- Raw enzymes promote cell repair and rejuvenation
- Absorb UV light to protect skin
- Helps protect and increase blood flow to the skin
- Improves skin’s hydration and complexion
Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone! 💋❤️💗💓💕💘💌